eHealth2020 - International conference 2020
#eHealth2020 International Conference & The 25th Finnish National Conference on Telemedicine and Health, "From Dream to Reality" 1st October 2020, Virtual Conference.
The 2020 conference covered themes from updating the knowledge about International and Nordic eHealth trends and solutions. The Conference offered unique meeting place and new information to physicians, young researchers, nursing staff as well as to responsible persons for management, research, development and education. The site-visits presented interesting solutions for the better and effective healthcare.
- Nordic digital experience
- Data lakes or leaks
- Personalized care - thank you!
- Digital competence in health
- Test beds and medical devices - pros and cons
- Citizens as user of digital health
- eHealth and eWelfare in practice
- Co-creation orchestration
Our sincere thanks to all lecturers and partners for their high quality presentations.
• Conference program (pdf)
• Conference abstracts book (pdf)
• You can find conference lecture materials from FSTeH member area (NOTE! Available for members only)
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/hashtag/ehealth2020
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/ehealthfinland
• Lääkärilehti 6.10.2020 (in Finnish): Elämäntyö digitaalisessa terveydenhuollossa toi palkinnon Anne Kalliolle
• Media release: Finland at the frontline of healthcare digitalisation
• Media release: FSTeH give two awards for merit and one honorary membership
• Media release (in Finnish): Suomi terveydenhuollon digitalisaation eturintamassa
• Media release (in Finnish): STeHS jakoi kaksi tunnustuspalkintoa ja myönsi yhden kunniajäsenyyden