eHealth2018 - International conference 2018
The 23rd ISfTeH International Conference on Telemedicine and eHealth
The 23rd Finnish National Conference on Telemedicine and eHealth
“Health communities facing cyber transformation”
15.-17.3.2018 - Cruise on the Baltic Sea between the capital cities Helsinki, Finland and Stockholm, Sweden
Welcome to participate the major International telemedicine and eHealth event in 2018.
Conference will cover themes from updating the knowledge about International and Nordic eHealth trends and solutions. The program is aimed at health care professionals and service providers as well as researchers in eHealth area. Conference offers unique meeting place and new information to physicians, nursing staff as well as to responsible persons for management, planning and education. Top quality international keynote lectures are accompanied by up-to-date scientific abstracts.
Conference is arranged in collaboration with The Finnish Society of Telemedicine and eHealth and The International Society for Telemedicine and eHealth. Conference will cover themes from updating the knowledge about International and Nordic eHealth trends and solutions.
- Citizens as partners: Disrupting healthcare
- Cyber era in leadership and education
- Benchmarking nationwide eHealth communities
- Beating Cancer with the help of cyber community
- Tackling acute crisis in local and distant environments
- Collaborating innovations
- My solutions: eHealth around the world
Conference will contribute 10 hours of theoretical training for Finnish physicians’ and dentists’ special competence for healthcare information technology
As part of conference, eHealth2018 Game Jam organized by Games for Health Finland brings together healthcare professionals and game makers to create new ideas and ways to use eHealth technology and promote eHealth with gamification.
Welcome to listen, discuss and innovate!
FSTeH and ISfTeH members get additional 30€ member discount by entering member discount code to shopping basket's "Have a discount code?"-field
Register now! Registration open until 27th February 2018.
Conference is arranged in collaboration with The Finnish Society of Telemedicine and eHealth (FSTeH) and The International Society of Telemedicine and eHealth (ISfTeH).
Conference include two exhibitions:
- Scientific poster exhibition provides in a nutshell the latest research results including latest development projects.
Call for Abstracts, submission ended
The conference includes high quality scientific presentations that show an overview of eHealth and mHealth development around the world. Scientific themes include e.g. national eHealth implementations, servicers for developing countries, personal health data utilization, on-line health services, machine learning, mobile applications, eLearning and decision support tools.
In order to help scientists strive for brevity and clarity in their communications, the organizers offer a new compact style of presentation at this International Meeting called "5 Minute Rapid" presentations.
- Professor Jarmo Reponen, MD, PhD, Health Information Systems, University of Oulu
- Senior Adviser, Adjunct Professor Teemupekka Virtanen, PhD, Ministry of Social Affairs and Health
- Principal Lecturer Pirkko Kouri, PhD, Savonia University of Applied Sciences, coordinator for the abstracts
- Principal Lecturer Elina Kontio, PhD, Turku University of Applied Sciences