International Conference on Data, Information and Knowledge Management Call for Papers
The 3rd Int'l Conference on Data, Information and Knowledge Management (DIKM 2017)
Welcome to The 3rd Int'l Conference on Data, Information and Knowledge Management (DIKM 2017)! I am writing to cordially invite you to submit or recommend papers to DIKM. This conference will be held from October 23 to 25, 2017, in Guilin, China. It dedicates to creating a stage for exchanging the latest research results and sharing the advanced research methods.
• Prof. Meliha Handzic, International Burch University
• Prof. Ramayah Thurasamy, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
• Dr. R.P. Prado, University of Jaen, Spain
• Dr. Asuman Atik Yildirim, Marmara üniversitesi, Turkey
• Dr. Bo Dai, University of Technology of Troyes, France
• Prof. Md. Azizul Baten, Shah Jalal University of Science and Technology, Bangladesh
• Dr. N. RAMU, Annamalai University, India
• Dr. Denise Tsang, University of Reading, UK
• Prof. Rongbin W.B. Lee, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong (China)
• Dr. Mahesh Srinivasan, The University of Akron, USA
If you wish to serve the conference as an invited speaker, please send email to us with your CV and photo.
Conference: Oct. 23-25, 2017
Full Paper Due: Sep. 20, 2017
Venue: Guilin, China
Paper Submission System
Call for papers and abstracts
All the accepted papers in English will be published by "Open Journal of Social Sciences" (ISSN: 2327-5960), a peer-reviewed open access journal that can ensure the widest dissemination of your published work.
If you want to present your research results but do NOT wish to publish a paper, you may simply submit an Abstract to our Registration System.
MASS Organizing Committee