National conference 2013
The 18th Finnish National Conference on Telemedicine and eHealth “Technology Cooperation Improving Health“ will be organized in Seinäjoki, Finland, 18th -19th April 2013
Thank you for participating this event!
Seminar covered themes from updating the knowledge about international eHealth trends and solutions connecting specialized and primary health care. The latest development was introduced with citizen empowerment and with new health care technologies.
Conference included one English speaking international session and six Finnish speaking sessions including site visits.
- Harmonization of National Health IT (international session)
- Information systems in Primary and Secondary Health Care - Better treatment results through co-operation
- Personal Health & Self-management - How to empower a patient?
- New trends in education and in practice - Educating toward more efficient use of systems
- Breaking the rules - New winds in electronic health!
Conference was organized in co-operation with South Ostrobothnia Hospital District and South Ostrobothnia Health Technology Development Centre.