National conference 2012
The 17th National Conference on Telemedicine and eHealth “Information at the point of care” 11-13 April 2012, Helsinki-Stockholm-Helsinki, M/S Viking Mariella
Thank you for participating this event!
Seminar covered themes from updating the knowledge about international eHealth trends and solutions. The latest development was introduced with citizen empowerment and with new health care technologies.
Conference included one English speaking international session and five Finnish speaking sessions including site visits.
Work with computers - Is it now or never?
- The status of national eArchive
- Usability of clinical information technology
- Do we understand the significance of EHR data in care process?
- Knowledge management and administration in healthcare
- One gets what one orders wants - how procure truly easy to use
eHealth – where to find competences?
- How should we arrange eHealth education to nurses and physicians?
- Master’s degree programme in Health and Human Services Informatics
- eNursing as an example of virtual nursing service
eHealth weather forecast, western winds
- What can we learn about Swedish experiences?
- From innovation to implementation - stimulating the implementation and use of eHealth in health and social care
- How do we ensure efficiency and patient safety?
- Innovations in eHealth
- Are there ecosystems for mobile devices in healthcare?
Challenges and opportunities in eHealth
- Effectiveness of home care ERP system
- mHealth – lifesaver in developing countries and crisis areas
- Citizen’s benefit when developing eHealth services?
- Angry Birds or Angry Patients?
Conference was organized in co-operation with Health and Well-being cluster programme.
ISfTeH Supported Event