National conference 2011
NThe 16th Finnish National Conference on Telemedicine and eHealth “Think Glocally - Regional concept in Development of Healthcare services“ in Joensuu, Finland, April 14.-15., 2011
Thank you for participating this event!
Seminar covered themes from updating the knowledge about international eHealth trends and solutions connecting specialized and primary health care. The latest development was introduced with eCitizen empowerment and with new health care technologies.
Conference included one English speaking international session and seven Finnish speaking sessions including site visits.
- North-Carelia County of Knowledge (Finnish speaking session)
Looking at Comprehensive Solution from Regional Point of View
- Cross-border eHealth and telemedicine in EU, North-Carelia and Russia (English speaking session)
Current Definitions of Telemedicine and eHealth policy in EU. Topical Trends of Telemedicine and eHealth in Russian Carelia
- eCitizen in (social) networks (Finnish speaking session)
Towards Citizen-oriented Services
- Dis)comfort in eWork (Finnish speaking session)
How Professionals are Coping with the New Changes in Work Practice
- Future and emerging technologies (Finnish speaking session)
mHealth and other Emerging Trends
Conference was organized in co-operation with Joint Municipal Authority for Medical and Social Services in North Karelia and Pohjois-Karjalan Tietotekniikkakeskus