eHealth2018 – International conference 2018
The 23rd ISfTeH International Conference on Telemedicine and eHealth
The 23rd Finnish National Conference on Telemedicine and eHealth
“Health communities facing cyber transformation”
15.-17.3.2018 - Cruise on the Baltic Sea between the capital cities Helsinki, Finland and Stockholm, Sweden
The conference covered themes from updating the knowledge about International and Nordic eHealth trends and solutions. Conference offered unique meeting place and new information to physicians, nursing staff as well as to responsible persons for management, planning and education. Top quality international keynote lectures were accompanied by up-to-date scientific abstracts that showed an overview of eHealth and mHealth development around the world.
As part of conference, eHealth2018 Game Jam (Hackathon) organized by Games for Health Finland brought together healthcare professionals and game makers to create new ideas and ways to use eHealth technology and promote eHealth with gamification.
- 'Citizens as partners: Disrupting healthcare
- Cyber era in leadership and education
- Benchmarking nationwide eHealth communities
- Beating Cancer with the help of cyber community
- Tackling acute crisis in local and distant environments
- Collaborating innovations
- My solutions: eHealth around the world
Our sincere thanks to all lecturers for their high quality presentations as well as to all exhibitors and demonstrators.
Our special thanks belong to the International Society of Telemedicine and eHealth (ISfTeH) whose support brought new dimension to the international collaboration.
- You can find also conference lecture materials from FSTeH member area
- Conference brochure and program
- Video interviews
Conference was arranged in collaboration with The Finnish Society of Telemedicine and eHealth (FSTeH) and The International Society of Telemedicine and eHealth (ISfTeH).