You are invited to join the 14th edition of INTED, one of the largest international conferences for lecturers, researchers and technologists.
After 14 years, it has become a reference event where more than 700 experts from 80 countries get together to present their projects and share their knowledge on educational innovations.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
You are invited to contribute and submit your abstracts in any of the following formats:
- In person: oral and poster presentations.
- Virtually: if you cannot attend in person.
The deadline for abstracts submission is 5th of December, 2019.
You can find the conference topics here.
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND INTED2020
- Present your paper in one of the largest international conferences on education.
- Interact with international educators and technologists for future cooperation.
- Meet 700 participants from more than 80 countries.
- Learn about education innovations and strategies in 70+ thematic sessions.
- Publish your paper in INTED2020 Proceedings.
- INTED2020 Proceedings will be submitted for evaluation for their inclusion in Web of Science (Conference Proceedings Citation Index). Previous editions were already accepted.
- An individual DOI number will be assigned for each accepted paper.
- Also, INTED2020 Proceedings will be included in IATED Digital Library.
Valencia is an impressive city. Its old and modern architecture, golden sandy beaches, excellent weather, large natural parks and tasty gastronomy will make your stay unforgettable.
Valencia Airport offers a wide range of international flights. Also, there is a high speed train from Madrid to Valencia (duration: one and a half hours).
Come and live this unique experience at INTED2020!
If you want your own topic being covered, you are invited to propose a special session where you and your colleagues can share novel ideas and experiences and discuss them with the audience.
Discover how »
Exhibit your products to more than 700 leading decision-makers, lecturers, researchers and practitioners in education and research from more than 80 different countries.