You are invited to join the 11th edition of ICERI, one of the largest international conferences for lecturers, educational researchers and technologists.
After 11 years, it has become a reference event where more than 700 experts from 80 countries get together to present their projects and share their knowledge on educational innovations.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
You can present your projects and experiences on education and innovation in any of the following formats:
- In person: oral or poster presentations.
- Virtually: if you cannot attend in person.
The deadline for abstracts submission is 12th of July, 2018.
You can find the conference topics here. Also, see “who will attend” ICERI2018.
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND ICERI2018
- Present your paper in one of the largest international conferences on education.
- Interact with international educators and technologist for future cooperation.
- Meet 800 participants from more than 80 countries.
- Learn about education innovations and strategies in 70+ thematic sessions.
- Publish your paper in ICERI2018 Proceedings.
- ICERI2018 Proceedings will be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI CPCI (Web of Science). Previous editions were already accepted.
- An individual DOI number will be assigned for each accepted paper.
- Also, ICERI2018 Proceedings will be included in IATED Digital Library.
Seville is certainly one of the most beloved places by visitors to Spain. It is the home of Andalusian tradition, flamenco and bullfighting.
It is universally famous for being a joyous town, known for its narrow and medieval streets, romantic hidden plazas and its heritage of art and architecture (Roman, Islamic, Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque).
Take your time to visit these historical monuments, enjoy its tasty traditional tapas or just relax at a Flamenco bar.
Also, there is a high speed train from Madrid to Seville (duration: two and a half hours)
If you want your own topic being covered, you are invited to propose a special session where you and your colleagues can share novel ideas and experiences and discuss them with the audience.
Discover how »
Exhibit your products to more than 700 leading decision-makers, lecturers, educational researchers and practitioners in education and research from more than 80 different countries.